Friday, April 4, 2014

Single Matters Article - Facebook: The New Way To Meet Potential Dates?

I’ll never forget the night I learned about the boy who fell from the sky.


My girlfriends and I were in the mood for yummy desserts and live music, so we all agreed to meet at one of our local favorite hot spots, Obzeet.


Julie was as stunningly beautiful on the inside as she was on the outside, and each of us desired for her to find a mate who would love and cherish her the way she deserved. The last guy she dated, while a nice guy, just wasn’t what we had hoped for.


This is an article I wrote as a guest contributor for Single Matters Magazine, to read the entire article, follow the link below. http://www.singlematters.com/facebook-the-new-way-to-meet-potential-dates/

No comments:

Post a Comment